Thursday, February 16, 2012

Why You Should Totally Eavesdrop

What up, party people!

I've developed this really bad habit of listening in on random conversations as I walk through public places.  I guess my theory is, if you have something private to say then you should probably not blare it out while you're on your cell in Earth Fare.  Anyway, some of the things I've overheard are hilarious and now I'm completely hooked on eavesdropping.  I'll share my top favorite snippets so far.

  • Awkward Phrase#3:  "She was tap-dancing in the garage and I told her to put on some pants in case the neighbors came by and she got really mad at me."
  • Awkward Phrase#2:  "And then I went by the dollar store and got some suppositories."
  • Awkward Phrase #1:  "He doesn't believe I'm pregnant, he just thinks some pregnant woman came by and peed in our garbage."
I don't even know where to start.  My sides hurt SO BADLY right now.  Suffice it to say I will be an eavesdropper for life. :)
  
XOXO
Laine

No comments:

Post a Comment