Monday, February 27, 2012

Things I'd Love to Say...But Shouldn't

Preface:  The following post is an open letter to some folks I've met over the past few months.  Each of them has said or done something grievous that I'd like to correct publicly, but have chosen not to because I try to be a decent person.  Read on, and delight in your own intelligence. :)
   XOXO
   Laine

Dear Random Blonde Chick,
   Thank you so much for showing up at the Financial Aid office wearing a shirt that said "gold digger".  While it was the most senseless thing I'd seen in a good long time, it made me laugh till my stomach hurt and I am grateful for that. 
   Sincerely,
   Laine

Dear Girl in the Library,
   The term "narcissism" has nothing whatsoever to do with Narnia.
   Sincerely,
   Laine

Dear Bearded Fellow,
   Beatrix Potter has never been (and will never be) related to Harry Potter. 
   Sincerely,
   Laine
PS:  You might want to think twice before procreating.  And whatever you do, stay away from that blonde chick in financial aid.

No comments:

Post a Comment