Thursday, February 23, 2012

Trust Me, You're a Genius

Hey kids,

When I first started blogging, I mentioned that my wacky life would likely make you a feel a bit better about yourself.  I'm about to make good on that promise.

Apparently, I seem to be in the habit of blurting out something unfortunate multiple times a day, thus causing my foot to be permanently lodged in my mouth, in an effort to prevent further damage to my reputation.

For instance, take the time that I told a coworker that Jesus ministered to leprechauns.  Lepers!  I meant lepers!  But I'm sure he would have ministered to leprechauns too, had it been necessary.

Or there was that afternoon at work when I announced loudly that I needed to put change in my drawers.  No one knew I was talking about the cash registers.

Lastly, there was the time when I misused the word "castrate" in a public speech in high school...

There, don't you feel better? :)

XOXO
Laine

No comments:

Post a Comment