Sunday, April 1, 2012

Reasons to be Happy Right NOW

Hi there folks,

It's been a rough week.  My wisdom teeth are giving me some trouble, which results in epic headaches, plus my schedule has been super hectic.  So, I decided to focus on finding the positives of my life as it is right now.  Here's what I came up with.
  • No matter how stressful my job is, it cannot compare to the woes of my ancestors, who had to potty-train their children in outhouses.
  • I do not need a super power...I already have red high heels and a Southern accent.  
  • Hopefully, Justin Bieber will lose his fanbase after he finally goes through puberty and his voice changes.
  • I can speak Spanish!  Not a lot, but enough to order two beers, find the bathroom and set a chicken on fire.
See, that wasn't so hard!  Come up with couple of your own reasons to be happy, and leave them below in the comments section if you like.  And remember, everything will be OK as long as there is bacon in the world. :)

XOXO
Laine

No comments:

Post a Comment