Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Fixes for a Bad Day, Part III

What up, my homies?

So I've not had a bad day today at all,  In fact, it's been quite peachy.  But I have talked to some friends who could use some cheering up, so of course I have done my utmost to help them smile today.  Here are more of my recommendations to turn a frown upside down!
  1. Go to Panera Bread, buy yourself something with chocolate in it, and place your order under the name "My Sharona".  When it comes time for the staff to call your name, see if you can persuade them to sing my "My Sharona" over the intercom.  I once got 5 staff members to beatbox and sing the entire song over the intercom...EPIC.
  2. Buy a helium balloon, breathe in the helium and when your co-worker isn't looking, record a new voicemail greeting for them.  Try something along the lines of "John Doe is is currently suffering from Irritable Bowel Syndrome and is away from his desk.  Please leave a message after the beep."
  3. If neither of the above options have perked you up, then close your eyes and picture Susan Sarandon flying down the stairs on roller skates and getting hit in the crotch with a tennis racket.  That always works for me! 
XOXO
Laine

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic! I'm SO going to try to re-record my brother's voicemail message when he comes home from school this weekend! Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete