Monday, April 9, 2012

The Lainetionary

Hi kids!

This Easter break thing is pretty grand, huh?  Since I've had a little (and I do mean a little) free time on my hands, I've selected three words that I use frequently and redefined them according to their relevance in my life.  Read on and see if you agree.
  • "Tragedy":  When you drive home dreaming about chocolate chips and get home only to realize that you do not, in fact, have chocolate chips.
  • "Terrorist":  A spoiled child who screams for Cheerios every minute of a flight from Seattle to Wichita.
  • "Unforgivable":  Anything to do with cutting in line at Krispy Kreme.
 Am I right or am I right?  As always, thanks for reading, commenting, and sharing with your peeps.  :)

XOXO
Laine

1 comment:

  1. Chris and I totally had a tragedy last night. We decided to take a bike ride to the store to get frozen limeade and fresh strawberries to then return home and make into frozen strawberry limeade slushies as a refreshing reward for a five mile biking outing. Rode all the way to the store and they were COMPLETELY OUT OF STRAWBERRIES! Road all the way home, empty handed. Tragedy.

    ReplyDelete