Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Get Ready to Take Down Finals!

Hey buddies!

 Ok, it's time to buckle in and tackle finals week.  If you've got gobs of facts and statistics to remember for your exams, try my latest approach: I've put the class material I need to memorize to the music of 80s and 90s songs.  Seriously, try it out before you judge.  After all, that's how I came up with smash hits like:

  • Pour Some Quadratic Functions on Me
  • P-Value, P-Value, Whatcha Gonna Do, Whatcha Gonna Do When They Come for You 
  • What's Rhetorical Analysis Got to do With It  
  • Blame it on the Employee Communication  
  • You Give Qualitative Research a Bad Name   
  • Get Outta My Dreams, Get Into My Press Release  
  • I'm Too Sexy for the Associated Press 
Hope this helps you out.  And if it doesn't...well, at least you have another thing to make fun of me about. :)
   
XOXO
Laine






No comments:

Post a Comment