Sunday, March 11, 2012

Dream Girl

Hey there, cutie pies!

I'm sure we've all had dreams that weird us out from time to time.  It's perfectly common for me to wake up in the morning with a quizzical look on my face, wondering how on earth I managed to dream up such ridiculous notions.  A case in point would be the time I dreamed that I was a beat-boxing nun.  I know, I totally missed my calling, right?!  One thing's for certain; I could beat those namby-pambies in The Sound of Music all to pieces!

That was certainly odd, but not quite as strange as the night I fell asleep and fantasized I was a princess trapped in a tower made of mozzarella cheese.  At the end, I was rescued by two heroic Italian men named Prosciutto and Mortadella.  That's when I knew my cooking hobby was spiraling out of control.

As odd as both those dreams are, they look harmless compared to the dream where Germaine Jackson was sitting on my couch, playing the bongo drums in his underpants.  I'm sure you can see why I was terrified to fall asleep the next few nights after that.

Here's hoping your slumbers tonight are peaceful and Jackson-free! :)

XOXO
Laine

No comments:

Post a Comment