Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Silly Laine.

Hiya buddies!

One of my favorite quotes is "Blessed are those who laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."  I've jotted down some of the silliest things I ever did in hopes of amusing not only myself, but you also.
  1. Volunteering to do an Interpretive Dance at a Bible Study
    Sadly, those folks did not share my sense of humor.  I like to think it was their loss. :)
  2. Yelling Awkward Things at Work
    Note to self: If you shout "I need some change in my drawers!" no one will realize you are talking about cash registers.
  3. Pepper-Spraying Myself on the Way to Church
    Yep, it was an accident.  No, I didn't show up at church that day.  Also, people need to stop suggesting that I get a concealed carry permit.  If I owned a gun, I would have no toes.
Based on the above evidence, I have a feeling I'll keep myself amused for quite a while. :)
XOXO
Laine

1 comment:

  1. Holy wow, i'm crying from laughing so hard after reading this. #2 is hysterical.

    ReplyDelete