Monday, June 11, 2012

Confession Time

Hi friends!
I recently had a discussion with coworkers about embarrassing moments and such.  In the spirit of making them feel better, I told them I would compile some of my deepest, darkest confessions and secrets...and publish them on the world wide web.  You're welcome.
  1. When drivers take up two parking spaces, I want to shoot them dead.  And then bring them back to life, make them watch a 24-hour reel of the Nancy Grace show and shoot them deader.
  2. Every time I parallel-park correctly on the first try, I do a little dance or high-five myself.  Sometimes both.
  3. I have used a beer bottle as a microphone.
  4. The first time someone ever asked me out, a booger flew out my nose and landed on my face.  He didn't ask me again.
There you have it, folks.  Now, perhaps, you understand why I've had to develop an immunity to embarrassment. :)

XOXO
Laine

No comments:

Post a Comment