Recently, my blog has acquired several new followers, which is fantastic! I thought it might be nice to tell a little more about myself so you guys can get to know me better. Below are some things that I probably shouldn't admit about myself...but I'm going to. :)
- I'm great at imitating Elton John. And Billy Joel. Basically, I do good impressions of short fat men at pianos.
- I call my puppy "Ding Dong" so often she answers to it.
- Play-Doh is essentially a hobby of mine.
- My family agrees that I am a hybrid of Mary Poppins and Dolly Parton.
- My idea of a perfect man would be some kind of cross between Rocky Balboa and Donkey from "Shrek".