Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The Life and Times of Laine's Afro

Happy Halloween, homies!

I'm currently wearing this year's costume, "Responsible Student Who Sits on Her Couch Doing Homework While Wearing an Afro Wig."  I've had some good times in this wig, which I'm about to share with you now.

The first time I brought this baby out was for a costume I decided to wear to work.  I put on a flowing Greek dress, strapped on some pretty sandals, and added the afro...which made me "Afrodite." Heh. I know it was cheesy, but you better believe I enjoyed every minute of it.  And I actually made tips that day, even though I was just a cashier.  Hmm...maybe that neckline was a little lower than I intended...

The next year, I put on some workout clothes, added the afro, and stuffed a cushie pillow down the back of my pants (don't judge me!) for an extremely plump derriere.  Yep...I spent Halloween 2010 as a girl from Sir Mix a Lot's "Baby Got Back" video and NO, I won't show you a picture. :)

XOXO
Laine

No comments:

Post a Comment