Monday, July 30, 2012

Hollywood Hypotheticals

What's up, my homies?

So last night I was thinking about Mr. T before I went to sleep...which actually happens more often than you might think.  Anyhoo, it's a huge trend for stars to show up as guests or guest judges on reality shows these days so I've taken a minute to jot down some TV show/celebrity matches that you might like. :)
  1. Kim Kardashian on "America's Got Talent"
    Anyone catch the irony there?
  2. Snooki on "Are You Smarter than a Fifth Grader?"
    Never mind, I can save us all a bunch of time right here and now.  NO.
  3. Dolly Parton and Donald Trump on "Hair Battle Spectacular"
    Do I really have to justify this one?
  4. Mr. T as a guest judge on "Project Runway"
    You have NO idea how much money I would pay to hear him say, "I pity the fool who would wear that dress to a cocktail party!"
Don't worry, I plan to stick to the non-profit side of public relations and don't have any plans to become anyone's agent. ;)

XOXO 
Laine

No comments:

Post a Comment